30 May 2022

Scouts - Region Rally update.

 Hi All,

Due to the very wet condition of the campsite at Camp Eagle Eye, we have decided to postpone Region Rally until 9th - 11th September 2022. 

Your registrations will remain current for these  new dates.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.


The Region Rally Team

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.