04 February 2022

Scouts and Venturers -Try Sailing Day Postponed

 Hi, For those of you that signed up for the Sailing Day, due to high winds we have to postpone this event yet again.  I will work with Katherine and Zach to nominate another day that will work in the near future, hopefully with better weather and maybe more boats so we can get more scouts on water.  For those that have paid let me know if you wnat a refund or we can just hold it over to the new date.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.