05 October 2021

Scouts - Planning and badge work - Wednesday 6 October 2021


Let's make plans

  • Full Uniform
  • Bring any badge work you need approved 
  • Bring your ideas

We are waiting to hear what restrictions will be in the future.

Parents' we may need assistance from 1-2 fully vaccinated parents until our leaders are all fully vaccinated if that becomes a requirement in Coffs Harbour. Please let a leader know if you can assist with a week or two. 

Please remember if you've been to a coronavirus hotspot in the last 2 weeks, or have any coronavirus or cold like symptoms please don't come.

Yours In Scouting,

Butch, Quoll & Wombat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.